50th Symposium Purchasing and Logistics
The “BME Symposium Purchasing and Logistics” in Berlin is one of the largest European events for purchasing and supply chain managers and BME’s annual flagship event. Around 2,000
participants, including key industry decision makers, top experts and qualified service providers, attend the vent every year. The Symposium is accompanied by an exhibition with around 150 exhibitors.
Put together your own programme! Choose between parallel...
- Focus session featuring best practice reports on strategic purchasing matters
- Morning specials that provide insights into special topics
- Workshops, where you work on special topics and give your own input
- Round tables offering an opportunity to discuss current issues in small groups
Reasons to take part in the Symposium:
- Learn from the experts in over 70 specialist presentations, workshops and discussions.
- Discover everything you want to know about your particular area of interest at a single event.
- Strengthen your network by meeting over 2,000 purchasing and logistics specialists and managers.
- Come face to face with your service providers.
- Leave the trade exhibition with a wealth of valuable new ideas.
- Benchmark your positioning to others.
Whatever questions you arrive with, you will be sure to find the answers!
The 49. Symposium Purchasing and Logistics took part in November 2014 in Berlin. With 2,000 participants, it is one of the largest events for purchasing and supply chain managers in Europe. It is accompanied by an exhibition with around 150 exhibitors.