2nd BME China Steel Procurement Conference 2015
After the successful launch last year, the BME China Steel Procurement Conference goes into the second round in 2015. On March 26, eight high-profile speakers are expected in Shanghai to discuss the prospects of the steel market in China. Make valuable contacts and discuss the following topics:
- Current perspectives – conditions and outlook for the future
- Quality and service management of Steel products in China
- Supply difficulties – which steel products are affected?
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ) – what are the opportunities?
Date: Thursday 26th March 2015
Time: 08:30 – 18:00 hrs
Location: Shanghai (Conference Hotel will be confirmed)
Moderator Claus Martin, Senior Vice President at Sinoma Technology & Equipment Group, will welcome the following 5 already confirmed keynote speakers:
- Wu Whenzhang, President of SteelHome Information Technology
- Li Xinchuang, Executive Deputy Secretary-General, China Iron & Steel Association (CISA)
- Dr. Ralf Augustin, Vice President Purchasing, Voith Hydro Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- Steffen Raschka, General Manager, BILSTEIN Trading (Shanghai)
- Zhu Tao, Head of Global Procurement China, Andritz China
Networking Lunch will be assigned with Round Tables. All speeches will be translated in English/Chinese simultaneously.
Fee for participation is RMB 3,800 (including: BME Steel Conference 2014, downloadable documents, breakfast/lunch and refreshments).